Pages

Friday, July 7, 2017

Surf's Up - Freebie Friday

TGIF!  That also means there is a freebie available at the Bugaboo Store.  Remember, all stamps are 50% off this month.

This weeks image is for all you beach lovers out there, or those surfer dudes in your life.

Since I decided to send this card to a dear friend in Florida, I added a sentiment "Hello".  I found a great image in DS instead of stamping one.  I also cut out a sunburst background, I tried a little shading with my Distress inks, I just can't always get a good transition,

I added a few sequins in the top corner to balance it out.

Challenges:
Sketch Saturday #470
Crafty Calendar July Challenge - AG

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Happy Craftin!

2 comments:

  1. Fun card, Kim! Love the sunburst cutout with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Mimi. Love the sunrays. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete