Pages

Sunday, July 2, 2017

Stella Says Sketch #512

Everyone celebrates Christmas in July, so for this month's sketch I am starting to prepare my Christmas Cards.  I chose "Reindeer Blocks" from the Bugaboo Store.  



As you can see I did a little cropping on the original image.  I wanted my images separate, so I opened the file up in Adobe Photo Shop and cropped each image to create 4 separate files.  I then uploaded these images into DS (Design Space), then lined them up on a rectangle and flattened the whole thing.  Now I don't have to worry if my piece fits.

I also thought of a quick tip when creating my cards in DS.  I place little score marks on the edge of each of my layers, then I know exactly where to place my pieces.  Saves a lot of time trying to line things up.  I purchased one of those WeRMemory Keepers laser square, but I am not really happy with it.  I think it is more for scrapbooking layouts, the lasers are not straight and I can't ever get them straight.

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

This month is the big Christmas in July event with Catch the Bug, be sure to come back on July 15th for  new challenges and great prizes.  
Happy Craftin!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card!!I love the adorable image!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete