Pages

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

New Release - Christmas Jar

Happy Fourth of July!  I hope everyone is having a great holiday.  It's July and that means that Christmas in July event has begun,  all stamps are 50% off this month at the Bugaboo Store.

Today's  new release "Christmas Jar 01" is now available.

I went with two plaid patterns and added some enamel dots with my Nuvo Crystal Drops.  Since this image has a blank spot, I thought that would be perfect for adding a sentiment.  I chose "Joy", since it had to be quite small.  I embossed my stamped sentiment with red glitter embossing powder.

Challenges:
MFT Sketch Challenge #339
Simon Wednesday Challenge - AG
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Happy Craftin!


1 comment:

  1. Love the mix of tartan papers. Cute image too. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for July.

    ReplyDelete