Pages

Saturday, July 1, 2017

Faith Comforts the Soul

It's Saturday and time for another challenge, from Catch the Bug Blog.  This week it's anything goes (AG).   I chose this wonderful image "Beautiful Blocks - Faith"  from the Bugaboo Store.



I tried my hand at coloring with my Spectrum Noir Markers, matching colors to paper is a little more difficult.  I am not happy with the selection of pinks in Spectrum Noir.  If I had to do it again I think I would invest in Copics.

Again I used the Stella Sketch #512 for my inspiration.  My side layer is very simplistic and allows the color to show through.  I didn't have any black twine, but I have tones of embroidery thread, so thats what I used.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #288-289 - AG


Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment