Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Christmas in July - Photo Inspiration

It's Wednesday and today's challenge a photo challenge.  I am featuring "Christmas Troll" from the Bugaboo Store.  The Christmas Celebration at Catch the Bug challenge blog, is going all week, join the fun. 


I found a Christmas tree image in DS that I liked and cut it out in silver foil paper.  It reminds me of the silver trees of my youth.  If you are a senior, you certainly remember those trees, maybe even had one.  I am glad to say we never did, my Mom preferred real trees, but my aunt put her silver tree up every year.

Challenges:

Don't forget that it's Christmas in July at Bugaboo Stamps, all images are 50% off this month.

Bugaboo Store

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Happy Craftin!






4 comments:

  1. Cute, Cute, Cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha great sentiment!!!

    Great to see you joining in our festive challenge at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments Challenges. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute sentiment!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra!
    Susan
    DT for CHNC Extra!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete