Pages

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Christmas in July - OBG with Photo Inspiration

It's Thursday and time for an Oldie but Goodie (OBG), I chose "Christmas Troll" from the Bugaboo Store.  Today's challenge is a photo inspiration.


I found this great flourish Xmas tree in DS, so I cut it out using a silver foil, then I added pink rhinestones for the ornaments.  The sentiment was created using Sure Cuts a Lot 4, I saved it as a png image and then uploaded it to DS.  I then added to my card front and used PTC to cut it out.  I foiled it in silver with my Minc.

The Christmas in July Celebration at Catch the Bug challenge blog, is going all week, join the fun.

Challenges:
CHNC Challenge Extra for July - Christmas 
Audsentiments challenge #184 - Christmas in July
Cut it Up: Challenge #126 - Christmas in July
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Christmas in July

Don't forget that it's Christmas in July at Bugaboo Stamps, all images are 50% off this month.

Bugaboo Store

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Happy Craftin!


4 comments:

  1. I purchased that image but have not yet used it. I will now. Absolutely adorable!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her and her hair! Very eye catching tree/silver die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful filigree tree and perfect idea using rhinestones to decorate it.

    Your sassy elf is adorable! I think she's flirting with those eyes!!

    Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Christmas card!
    Thanks for joining Cut It Up this week!

    ReplyDelete