Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Christmas in July - New Release Bingo

It's Tuesday and it's time for a new release at the Bugaboo Store.  Today's challenge is Bingo with the new release image.  The Christmas in July Celebration at Catch the Bug challenge blog, is going all week, join the fun.

My Bingo was column 1 (sparkly, image and embossing).  I cut my fireplace out with a light gray yardstick and embossed my brick folder by Darice.  I then blended the color with  Fired Brick, Aged Mahogany, a touch of Orange Marmalade and Hickory Smoke, with a dab of Old Paper here and there.

The image whole fireplace was created using the slice and weld features in DS.  I found a mantle piece as part of the subscription with the candles.  I did some modifying on that too.

My mantle is cut from white, embossed with a wood grain and shaded and blended with Old Paper, Gathered Twigs, and Espresso.

I used Nuvo Glitter Drops in gold on the flame, I just pulled the dot to a point at the top to look like a flame.  My berries are sequins.

Challenges:
CHNC Challenge Extra for July - Christmas 
MFT Sketch Challenge #341

Don't forget that it's Christmas in July at Bugaboo Stamps, all images are 50% off this month.

Bugaboo Store

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Happy Craftin!






2 comments:

  1. I love the festive scene. Absolutely adorable!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely card at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for July!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete