Pages

Monday, July 17, 2017

Christmas in July - ABC

It's Monday and today's challenge is Anything But a Card (ABC), with a twist, non-traditional christmas colors.   I am featuring "Christmas Trio Blocks" from the Bugaboo Store.  Be sure to check out the Christmas Celebration at Catch the Bug challenge blog, you still have time to enter.


I cut out a chevron pattern with Cricut gold adhesive back foil.  I used my Wink of Stella in gold for my scarf.  I chose black and gold, which is very popular here for our football team  

Challenges:

Don't forget that it's Christmas in July at Bugaboo Stamps, all images are 50% off this month.

Bugaboo Store

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Happy Craftin!





2 comments:

  1. Your snowman is so cute!! Super cute tag!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute snowman, Kim! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete