Pages

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Today's card was inspired by a photo.


I combined two images from the Bugaboo Store, "Ice Cream Dog" and  "Kidz Ice Cream".  She got a new ice cream cone because she dropped the first.


The sentiment is a combination of stamps I have, Happy Times (CC1064) and Honey Bee "Sentiment Builder".  

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  
Happy Craftin!

3 comments:

  1. I just love the fun summery colors on this card! Great image and all round really awesome card! Thanks for sharing another one with us at Penny's this week.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a sweet card and photo inspiration Kim, it reminds me of my cat that licks ice-cream off my son's finger. Love this image from Bugaboo and your colours and design papers are perfect. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie PPCC~DT
    from
    Kathie'z Kardz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Kim! I'm so going to have to case the sketch!!
    Papers and colors are just wonderful! Always love the bright & happy colors!
    Beautiful work - so glad to have you guest designing on our team! :)
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min

    ReplyDelete