Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Say it with Flowers

It's time for Freebie Friday again.  This week it's an adorable watering can of tulips.  It is perfect for just about any occasion.


I used my Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers on this card.  I need to get a better paper, I have trouble with the bleeding.  I do like the richer colors of the markers, but they are a little more difficult to work with, I need to invest in the brush nips.

Challenges:

Crafty Creations Challenge #344 - AG
Jo's Scrap Shack #194 - AG

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Happy Craftin!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack Fun-day Friday Challenge.

    Annie - DT Member of Jo's Scrap Shack
    littlewingscreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete