Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Humor Me Wednesday.

Here is an oldie but goodie from Bugaboo Stamps, "Frame It - Gus Golf".   I chose this image in honor of Father's Day, which is fast approaching.


I used chalks on the grass and sky in the background, then colored the image with my Prismacolor pencils.  This paper is from Graphic 45 "Good Ol' Sport" collection.   I picked this up at Tuesday Morning for a really good price.  Lately my TM hasn't had much paper to choose from, the word must be out.

Not much on instructions, the zig-zag is an image available in DS.  I don't have may dies with shapes, that's what I have my Cricut Explore for.  It's hard to see, but I added a little zig-zag impression along the edges.  These dies, don't cut, they only add stitching and other designs along your straight edges, you can find them at  Simon Says Stamp or My Favorite Things.  

Before you leave, take a moment to browse the Bugaboo Stamp Store and check out all the amazing images.  

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #303 - Father's Day
Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #192 - Anything Goes

Happy Craftin!



3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at FCCB, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha, cute card - thank you for joining us at FCCB this week! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! Love the funny sentiment :) Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete