Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

Golf Enthusiast

It's time for another Freebie Friday at the Bugaboo Store.



This week it's about golfing, it's a little late for Father's Day, but it would be great for next year or a birthday,

I originally printed this image on white paper, so I take a cotton ball and use a very light touch with a golden yellow chalk.  This makes its look like I printed it on a cream color card stock.  The paper is from Graphic 45, it's a sport pack.  I love the plaids.

I added a few brass brads and then used foam tape to adhere my image to the card for a little dimension.

hanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Challenges:
Send a Smile 4 Kids - For the Boys
Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog #334



Happy Craftin! 


Challenges:

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card! this is such a fun image! The plaid background is perfect for a golf card! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's this week and looking forward to seeing you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete