Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Fast & Furious

Hi everyone, it's Saturday and this week the challenge at "Catch the Bug" is "Fast and Furious", which can be interpreted loosely, which of course I did.

Here is good ol' "Gus Bday Optional".  I saw him on the scooter and thought this old geeser thinks he is moving fast and furious.  Check out all the fabulous images at the Bugaboo Stamp Store.


I used my star dies, one inside the other to create the hollowed out stars.  As you can see it is quite a simple card, I used a sketch I found on Pinterest to get my creative juices flowing.

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Challenges:
Simon Says Monday - Masculine
Simon Says Wed  - Masculine

Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment