Pages

Monday, June 19, 2017

Craft Room Tissue Box Cover

I can't always think of things to make with stamps, other than cards or gift tags.  I don't do much scrapbooking these days.  So when I saw this image, I thought it would be perfect for my tissue box holder I had been planning to make.




I tried using my AG Minc with a glitter sheet, but it would not adhere to my toner, not sure why.  So I decided to upload the sentiment into DS and cut it out in glitter vinyl. This worked out perfect.

I used a heavy duty card stock for the base and then layers of purple and white.  This helps the box become a little sturdier.  I embossed the white layer so it wouldn't seem so plain.  I am loving the colors, my craft room is black and white, I think purple is a good pop of color.  Now if I could just buy the new Lilac Cricut Explore.

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Emboss It
Angies Digital Stamps Challenge #10

Happy Craftin!



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous gift box
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely box! A joy to use some tissues now! Thanks for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete