Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Catch the Bug - Oldie But Goodie

Hi everyone, it's Thursday, you know what that means, let's pull out some of those images you have had for ages and haven't used in awhile.

For my oldie but goodie, I am featuring one of my favorite characters "Gus TidBits - Drink & Drive".  Gus is just hilarious.


I just have to give this to my Dad, every time someone spills a beer, he yells "alcohol abuse".  

If you need some insiration, check out all those card sketches available at Pinterest.  I find it a lot easier to start wth a vision and since I can't work without something to start my brain, I always use a sketch.

I really love how that green and brown work together, blue and brown is also a good combo, especially for a man.

I used my chalks and a cotton ball to add a little color to the back ground.  I did it before coloring the image, but I have done it after.  Qtips work for this too.

Be sure to visit the Bugaboo Stamp Store, on Tuesday's you can get the new releases for 50% off and there is always a freebie on Friday's.  

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  
Happy Craftin!








6 comments:

  1. Definitely perfect card for a guy. That's quite funny ("alcohol abuse") - and I'm sure your Dad will really like this. I too am hooked to sketches to get me started! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee Hee.. Your dad is funny. I am sure he will love this card.. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just love your Dad's sense of humour. Love your card - your Dad will love it. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great masculine design. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable :) You dad must have a cute sense of humor!! & Your colors worked out wonderful!! (I also think this would be a cute sentiment for a golfer!!!)Have a wonderful day and thanks for playing along at PIP Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete