Pages

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Catch the Bug - Humor Me

Today is Wednesday and it is time to tickle the funny bone.  So I chose to honer  National Rose' Day (that's Rose' wine).  Bugaboo has the perfect image,  Bugaboo Stamps "Glass of Wine a Day" .


You could have this big glass of wine after a really long day.  I realize at first glance this card isn't really humorous, but the message inside says it all.  



I tried a different card stock this time, I have some Spectrum Noir smooth, I purchased for markers.  It works pretty good with pencils too, but I think I'll save it for  markers, the Georgia Pacific Card Stock from Wal-Mart has been working just fine and it is less expensive.

I would love to know what papers you are using when coloring with your Prismacolors, just leave me a note below.

Coloring glasses are really challenging if you are novice artist like me, I used a very light warm gray, I think it was 30%, and only colored where I thought there might be a shadow and blended it out.  I was happy with the results.  A simple sketch and a cute image always make great little cards.

Be sure to visit the Bugaboo Stamp Store, on Tuesday's you can get the new releases for 50% off and there is always a freebie on Friday's.  

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  
Happy Craftin!





3 comments:

  1. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello…. You have made a beautiful card…. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Make it Pink’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty..love the colors! And the saying...LOL! Thanks for playing along at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug!

    Julie
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete