Pages

Monday, June 5, 2017

Catch the Bug - Anything but a Card

It's Monday and time to make something other than a card.  Last year, Christmas rolled around and I was caught with a shortage of tags and cards.  So I am starting them now.

I chose "Rudolph with Presents" from the Bugaboo Stamp Store.


I actually double layer my tags so I uploaded the image into DS and flattened it on the tag.  I sliced an oval out of the top layer  so my image was in the window.  The oval I used to slice, I duplicated it and the used the two ovals to make the frame.  Ovals have to be eyeballed, it seems with you duplicate an oval in DS and then change the dimensions, it doesn't make it even all the way around.  I wish DS had a shadow feature, like Sure Cuts A Lot, it makes creating exact duplicates a little larger so easy.

I don't have any glitter dots laying around so I used my Nuvo drops in Bright Gold.

One down, 20 more to go.  

Be sure to visit the Bugaboo Stamp Store, on Tuesday's you can get the new releases for 50% off and there is always a freebie on Friday's.  

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Happy Craftin!




No comments:

Post a Comment