Pages

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Bingo with Catch a Bug

Today's challenge is a Bingo challenge.

I used distress, die/punch, and bugaboo image.  This is June's Newsletter image, you receive a free image with each month's newsletter.  So jump on over to the Bugaboo Stamp Store and sign up.


This card was shared in one of my Cricut Explore groups, I wish I knew who shared it so I could give her a shout out.  This is a side step card, I made a few changes, like using the window box image and adding the flower vine on the sign post, plus a little grass in front of the fence.  

You can't tell by the picture, but I cut out two windows and added a piece of acetate in the center so it looks like glass.  The curtains are behind the glass.  Nuvo Crystal drops in Bright Gold were used for the little screw heads on the signs.  

I used a "wood slat"embossing folder from CTMH to create the look of wood.  My other wood grain folders embossing was too large to work with these little pieces.  Next time, I think I'll do a little slicing to add a little dimension to the top of the window frame.  

Thanks for stopping by and check the challenge blog  for all of this week's challenges, prizes and inspiration.  Come on back and see what I create with Jodie's wonderful images so you too, can "Catch the Bug".  

Challenges:
Bugaboo June Weekly Challenge - Bingo
Addicted to Stamps Challenge #150 - Flowers
Simon Says - Wed Challenge Blog - Emboss it

Happy Craftin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment