Pages

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Mother's Love

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted recently, I actually did make a few cards but didn't have any challenges to enter them in.

Here is my first Mother's Day card, I was actually inspired by a card I saw at Walmart.  So I created a cut file in DS.  I wanted to use the new paper from CTMH "Live Beautifully, but with the white top layer the words didn't pop.  Don't worry, I made another card, and will post it later.



I used the Print then cut  feature, so that I could foil the frame and banner.  I haven't had any trouble what so ever, getting my Explore to recognize the registration marks.  

This is a very simple card to make, you could fill the words with a pattern, but I opted to cut them out and layer.

Challenges:

Supplies:
Card Stock - CTMH White Daisy and Recollections Black
Designer Paper - CTMH - retired
AG Minc
Minc Foil - Heidi Swapp

Happy Mother's Day to all those wonderful ladies out there!  Hope you have a great one.

Till next time.

Happy Craftin!



6 comments:

  1. I totally love that sentiment. It's so bold and beautiful and true! It's nice to see you at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so well thought out and fabulously designed! I love the colors and elements of this Mother's Day card. So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “A Hint of Pink” Challenge! Awesome foil details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job! I often get inspiration from cards in the store. It's fun how quickly we can make them our own. You did great work here. Thanks for sharing your talent at Fantabulous Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I love how the pretty patterned paper peeks through the sentiment. Thanks for joining the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge. Dorlene DT FCCB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love how you made your card, it's so pretty with that pattern paper coming through! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, it is! Lovely card! Great sentiment and the bakground. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete