Pages

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

A Birthday Full of Fun

Here is a fun card I made with two Bugaboo images, the Balloon Topper and the Birthday Pup Set.


I used a pierced die cut my balloon image out of, then using the marker to create faux stitches.  I used a cotton ball and some chalk to color the background so it wouldn't be stark white.  The sentiment was inked with CTMH Exclusive Inks in Black and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

I used SCAL 4 to create my die cut, that I uploaded into DS.  This particular image I used a shadow of .10, but I think .8 is large enough.  The .1 seems to leave too much white space.  I attached the little guy with an action wobble, the kiddies love them.

Using the CTMH Flower Market background stamps, stamped the pattern in Versa Mark Ink then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  This allowed me to color my images with ink to match my patterned paper.


Challenges:
Sketch Saturday #464
Bugaboo May Bingo Challenge (Sparkle, stitching, embossing)
SAS 4 Kids - Bright Colors
Bugaboo Crafty Challenge #5
Simon Wednesday Challenge - A bit of sparkle
Simon Monday Challenge - Little Critters

Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Simon Says May Card Kit
Card Stock - Cricut
Stamped images - CTMH Flower Market Collection - D1709 Line it up and D1708 Sending Smiles
CTMH Exclusive Inks - Lemon, Tangerine, Lagoon, and Black
Sequins
Marvy LePlume Markers - orange
Prismacolor Pencils
Action Wobble

5 comments:

  1. This card is certainly FULL of fun, Kim - such a happy one! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card!! I love those balloons. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and fun colors and images. Very creative card and so glad you shared over at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card!!! Love your layout and fun papers. Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge at Catch the Bug.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing BINGO! with us over at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week - good luck in the draw. Please join us again soon.
    Jen L
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete