Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

When Pigs Fly

Pigwit gets into all kind of situations, this image is "Pigwit Airlift" by From the Heart Stamps.

I cut two top layers at 4 x 5.25", then trimmed them at a diagonal.  I wanted to be sure they matched up right.  Then with my ruler and a blade trimmer, I cut off 1/16" off the large piece, to leave the space between the two.

Since I don't use much diagonal cuts, I decided why waste my paper.  I have fallen in love with plaids.  So I just used the two left over pieces and put them on another card, but this time I added a strip of card stock over the seam.



The image is "Flappy Birthday" by From the Heart Stamps.   I created a die cut with the stamped image to upload to Design Space, see image below.   I added a black square behind the images so you can see the shadow layer.   I use the Print then Cut feature, with the bleed off,  to have a fussy cut stamped image. Now have 4 different stamps with just the one image.  


Challenges:
Jo's Scrap Shack Funday Friday Challenge #FFC181 - Anything Goes

Supplies:

Designer Card Stock - My Favorite Things Plaid Patterns
Card Stock - American Crafts and Paper Studios HD
Simon Says Stitched Rectangle Dies
Prismacolor Pencils
Enamel Dots - Recollections
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Pumpkin
Scotch Foam Tape

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!






5 comments:

  1. Very cute cards, love the images and colors. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Sue - Jo's Scrap Shack DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you colored those little critters and place them on such pretty papers! Thank you for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack this week!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout! The images are really cute and fun! Wonderful cards! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! The images are super cute and I love the colors you used. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts Sponsored Challenges.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little piggy. And I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
    April

    ReplyDelete