Pages

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Hats off to the Graduate!

Here is a quick card for the graduate in your life.

The image is "Birdbrain Graduate".  I did crop out the hat from the image and made a PTC die cut so that I could use the hat as an embellishment.

Come back later and I will explain how I create my digital images into die cuts.

The colors used were the school colors and the stamp was one I picked up on clearance at JoAnn's.  It is actually "hats off to the birthday boy or girl", but it was perfect for this card.

Challenges:

Simon Says Monday Challenge - Based on a book (school, books, I thought it met this criteria.)

Supplies:
Card Stock - Cricut 
Prismacolor pencils
Minc foil in silver
Enamel Dots - Recollections


Till next time,

Happy Craftin!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and beautiful card! Love the cute image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun and beautiful card! Love the adorable image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome graduation card! I always like matching the school colors to card as well.


    Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps for our sketch challenge! Hope to se you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Perfect colors and embellishments! Thanks for joining the challenge at from the Heart this week!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete