Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Well Done!

Here is a quick card I put together using part of a sentiment from one of my digital stamps. See supplies below for the stamp I used.

I printed the sentiment on colored card stock on my laser printer, then foiled it with my AG Minc, which has become my favorite tool, that plus my new laser printer.  With graduations right around the corner, I thought the sentiment said it all.

Digital stamps are perfect for using foil on your cards. Even the smallest print comes out great.  I haven't found any other technique or product that makes foiling easier.  Also, you can add the text to any image in DS, use print then cut,  print with your laser printer and then foil.  I did find that if I removed the bleed when I am cutting a white image with text, I don't get that little shadow on my image.  I have calibrated over and over, my Explore, just doesn't always give a precise cut.  One of these days I may have to call customer service.

Challenges:
From the Heart Stamps - Sketch #162 with a twist
Simon Says Monday Challenge, use favorite tool

Supplies:
Deco Art Foil - silver
Designer Paper - Carte Bella
Heavy Duty Card Stock - Paper Studios (Hobby Lobby)
Brads - silver metallic - Recollections (Michaels)
Sentiment - Digital Stamp "Pigwit Cold Suds"

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a happy card and I love the design of it! What a perfect use of foil, too! I really like how the circle balances so perfectly with all of those great bold stripes. This could be used on so many different occasions and would surely be enjoyed by lots of different recipients. Excellent work and thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the digital image for Sketch 162 challenge at FTHS this week. Foiling is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us and can't wait to see what you create this week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete