Pages

Monday, February 20, 2017

My Favorite Things weekly sketch.

Here is my card for this weeks #MFTSC320.


I cut my sentiment with black vinyl and adhered to my banners.  I used font: Close to My Heart, Artistry.

Challenges:

Bugaboo February Challenge - Bingo  Middle Horizontal - Embossing, Red, Sentiment



Supplies:

Happy Birthday Embossing folder - Darice
Card Stock - Heavy duty Paper Studios
Designer Paper - MFT Birthday Blowout
Brads - Paper Studios (Hobby Lobby)
Black - Oracle 651 

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!

2 comments:

Virgo5 said...

Great card, and it's the perfect way to use up strips of designer paper! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks so much for playing Bugaboo Bingo with us this week - good luck in the draw! Please join us again soon.
Love
Jen L
Bugaboo DT