Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

All White Wedding/Anniversary Card

With Valentine's right around the corner, it's all about hearts and love.  I made this card using my AG dies.  The bells are from a Christmas set, but they work perfect for a wedding card.  I cut it down to just one column of bells.


I used different layers of white and embossed each layer with a different folder.  

Challenges:

Mojo Monday - Sketch #Mojo483

Supplies:

AG Cutting Dies - Christmas bells, All Hearts
Paper Studios white card stock
Stamp - CTMH #D1584 Big Hug Occasions
Ribbon - Michael's Valentine's Collection
Embossing Folder. Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, Darice Diagonal hearts

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!



SaveSaveSaveSave

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous white on white design! A very special wedding card! Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how elegant the white on white is. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete