Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Valentine's Shaker Card

This cute image is available at "From the Heart Stamps", Bunny Love.  It is a free image, so be sure to stop by and get yours.


I used SCAL 4 to make the image an SVG file so I could have the arms cut out separately.  You could just fussy cut if you don't have SCAL 4.

My panel was made using the PTC feature in Design Space, and a heart image for my cut out.  The sequin pocket was made using the Fuse tool and a Waterfall 2x2 photo sleeve.  I cut 2 sets of arms, to add depth and then attached them in place with glue.

The panel is attachedt to the card with foam tape so it gives a little room for the sequins to shake.  I think it came out cute.

Challenge:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes 

Supplies used:

Paper Studios Card Stock  - White, Hot Pink
Prismacolor Pencils - cool grey's
Sequins - mixed pinks
We R Memory Keepers - Waterfall Photo Sleeve 2x2

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!



2 comments:

  1. What an adorable shaker card! This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kim! this is the cutest card....sweet shaker and fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete