Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Big Hugs Valentine's Card

I have really made use of this cute little stamp this year.  Thanks to "From the Heart Stamps".  It's a freebie, so be sure to get yours.  Digital is the way to go, you can make them any size you want.  I don't know everyone else's technique, but I purchased some Georgia Pacific super white card stock from Walmart and I cut it into 4 equal pieces.  That way each piece is about 4.25x5.5, and then I only have to use a small piece of card stock each time I print out an image.


In case you are wondering, here is a picture of the items in the background.


It's a free SVG file from Dreaming Tree, if you check on their Facebook page, you can make this and upload it for a $5 gift certificate.  Leo and his designers make some amazing things, check it out here.  

Challenge:


Supplies:
Designer Card Stock - Michael's Valentine Collection
Ribbon- Hobby Lobby
Heart die - Anna Griffin

Till next time

Happy Craftin!




No comments:

Post a Comment