Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

I {heart} Sketch 160

It's time for another sketch with "From the Heart" stamps, only 2 a month right now.  Everyone is getting their kids ready for school.  I can't believe the summer is almost over.  At least for the kids anyway, we still  have 2 months of extremely HOT weather.



Challenge:  I {heart}sketches #160 with a twist.  The twist is to use  cool blues and/or water.  My patterned paper is little raindrops and of course froggy is sitting on a lily pad in the water.

I used "Frog and Frozen", you can purchase it here.

I didn't put a sentiment, I think I'll send this to Smile 4 Kids, they could probably use blank cards.

Till next time.

Happy Craftin!


2 comments:

  1. Cute Card, Kim and you did a great Job with Sketch and Twist !

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps. Hope to see you back again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete