Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

I {Heart} Sketch #158


Inspired by #FTHStamps, weekly sketch challenge #158 with a twist.  I created 3 little individual cupcakes for my paper piecing technique.



I used Adobe Photoshop Elements to crop the individual cupcakes, cleaned them up and created digital die cuts in SCAL 4.  I used the PTC feature in Design Space to create my stamped image on the cut outs.

My squares are all cut using Cottage Cutz stitch dies in rectangles and squares.

Supplies:

Prismacolor Premiere pencils
Stickles in Blue
Paper - Echo Park "Little Girl Collection Kit"

Challenges:

I {heart} Sketch #158 with a twist 
Cut it Up challenge #100 - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Craftin!

3 comments:

  1. That is an ADORABLE little piggy. What a great card! I love all the cupcakes she's eating (poor thing - one fell. Hope she knows about the 5-second rule) and the ones on the left.

    Thanks for celebrating our 100th post with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoondess, LOVE this card! That pig si super adorable and I love the extra cupcakes that you added! Thank you for joining Cut It Up's 100th Anything goes challenge!

    ~CIU DT Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card!! Love the cupcakes on the side - nicely done!

    Thanks for joining the i {heart} sketch challenge @ FTHS! Hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete