Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Mojo Monday #450

I combined a few challenges for today's card.

1.  Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog #FCCB 277 - Pet challenge.  Pluto is a pet, for Mickey Mouse and I love all things Disney.   The Cricut cut is my tag, from the Phrases cartridge (included in the Cricut Access) Image #M38CD2 and the card layers, are the free images.

2.  Cut It Up Challenge Blog - use any sketch and a die cut.  The cut is the tag described above and the sketch is from Mojo Monday,  #Mojo450

3.  Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #450 - Tall and skinny


4.  Color Throw Down #CTD395 - Green, Kraft and Cream.  I  have to say, this is a great color combination.

Pluto is technically an image from Design Space, I own all of the disney cartridges.  I changed Pluto's coloring a bit, I muted the colors.  I left just enough color to allow all the pieces to show up, then I flatten him and the sentiment to my tag.   I colored Pluto myself with my Prismacolor pencils.  I know I changed his coloring a bit, that was to make him blend with the colors, but I think his golden color would have worked just fine.   The sentiment is from one of my digital stamp sets I purchased at "From the Heart Stamps".

Supplies used:
Extra Thick Twine in Fern (CTMH)
Green Brad and wooden embellishment  (CTMH retired)
Kraft card stock - Colorbok
Designer  Paper - Echo Park

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!








5 comments:

  1. Well done! I love how you interpreted Mojo Monday's sketch. Pluto is a fun dog. I used to have a plastic Pluto doll when I was young!

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Sketch challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute card! And who doesn't like Disney? Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable card!! I love Pluto and Micky Mouse too. Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday card! Love the bit of coloring you did on the Pluto image. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown and Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! Love Pluto!! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete