Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I {Heart} Sketch Challenge #154

It's summer time and now we are thinking of the beach.  So I decided to use this great little image I got as a Friday Freebie.  It's "Hot Chick Flamingo", it can be purchased at "From the Heart Stamps".  


This image comes with some great sentiments, but I used a simple one I had on hand, since I had pre-printed this image without a sentiment.  The sketch was very simple this week and adding the sentiments didn't fit into my design.

Here's a great tip for printing images on card stock with out wasting lots of paper.    I am using an Epson WF7610 with the rear feed and Pages.   I cut my card stock into 4 even pieces of 5.5x4.25 and feed it from the rear or you could use your photo feeder.  In "Pages" I use the Photo Card Template,  which is almost the same size as my cut card stock.  I drag my images and sentiments onto the page and size as needed.  Then I just print it out, using the best quality feature.  I do quite a few at a time and while I am sitting watching TV, I color my images for a later use.  

For those of you with the Cricut Explore, you can also upload these images into Design Space and use the print and cut feature on any shape you want.  

So don't be discouraged about using digital stamps, they open up a whole new world of possibilities, especially for creating amazing cards.

Supplies:

CTMH Designer paper - Calypso
CTMH Stamp - #D1629 (only available with Artfully Sent Collection)
CTMH Black sequins 
Blue Glitter washi tape - Hobby Lobby
Prismacolor Blending Pencils - Amazon
Gambol - Michaels or Hobby Lobby with coupon

Challenges:

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!







4 comments:

  1. Love the fun image and great CAS layout--Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with friends Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! (Great tip on the printing as well!) Thanks for joining us at FTHS for Sketch #154!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete