Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Catch the Bug Challenge

Today's card was inspired by "Bugaboo" stamps, #CTB410, sketch challenge.


I chose the image from a Friday Freebie I have.  I printed the sentiment on card stock and cut it with my scalloped circle dies and added a few pink enamel gems around the circle.  I colored the butterfly with my Prismacolor pencils and added a little pink.   If you can notice I swiped some pink chalk over the sentiment to incorporate the pink gems and the pink of the butterfly into my color theme. The butterfly was attached with pop dots.  I also used my Scallop edge punch to create the scallops.

Supplies:
CTMH Designer - Happy Times
Glitter Tape - Aqua
Pink enamel gems

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!

 

3 comments:

  1. pretty card! Thanks so much for joining our June Anything Goes Challenge At Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops!....I meant our Stella says Sketch Challenge...lol either way Im glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous!! Love the soft colors and that sweet Bugaboo sentiment. Thanks for joining our Stella Says Sketch this month!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete