Pages

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mojo Monday #447, Oh Baby

My inspiration for this card is from the #MOJO447 sketch this week provided by Julee. There are lots of layers and a little funky attitude.





With all the layers, I decided to try some of my colored vellum from Cricut.   It adds a lot of color without all the weight, plus I have noticed that vellum is popular these days.  I went a little further and embossed my pieces for added added texture.
 
Since I chose to make a baby card, I pulled out my scalloped die cuts from Spellbinders.  

The sentiment "Oh, Baby" is actually an svg file I received with my Craftilicious bundle I purchased through the Hungry Jpeg.  This is normally an svg file, but I chose to color it and print it out.  I used SCAL 4 to do this.
The designer paper is "Bundle of Joy - a New Addition" by Echo Park.  I picked this up from Hobby Lobby during a 50% off sale.  I have recently started using Echo Park and really love their papers.

I added a little extra color to the feet with my Prismacolors, I wanted them to pop more.

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is just darling! Love those sweet little footprints. Thanks for joining us over at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete