Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Freshly Made Sketch - #FMS236

This is a Tigger-ific day!  This week's sketch at "Freshly Made Sketches" #FMS236 seemed perfect to make that Tigger card I have been wanting to make.

You always need a stash of kid's birthday cards.  


Tigger can be found on the Pooh & Friends cartridge. I cut him at about 3.25", I had to use the intricate setting on my Cricut Explore for the orange layer, and Cricut card stock.  I tried to cut him out of some other paper and he ripped all up.

I added the wording on the front of the card with vinyl.  I usually use Oracle 651 because I like the shine.  I do this quite a bit when I want wording that is cut out, card stock is too difficult to place for these tiny letters.

Supplies used:
Baby Mine by Carta Bella
Navy Blue - Recollections (Michaels)
Enamel Dots - Michaels
Oracle 651 - Blue (Sentiment)

Thanks for stopping by




2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is just too adorable. Love tigger with the combination of DSPs that you chose. Beautiful design and details. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect use of the sketch!! Tigger is so cute and I love him on the fresh papers that you have selected. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete