Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Baby Card

Here is a baby card I made that was inspired by 3 different challenges.


The sketch is "Atlantic Hearts" #AHS 159.
Colors: "Color Throwdown" #CTD 392
Theme: "Baby" #H2H Baby Love

The colors were perfect for a baby boy card, even though I used different shades.  I added embossing and distressing to add some textures.  The sentiment is from Winnie the Pooh, I made it using SCAL 4 and then did a PTC on my Cricut Explore.   I love all the Disney quotes, they are so inspirational.

Supplies Used:
CTMH Card Stock - Crystal Blue, Whisper, Desert Sand
CTMH My Reflections - Penelope
CTMH Thick Twine - Whisper
Paper Studios HD Card Stock - White
CTMH Mini Stapler and staples

Cricut Images:
Circle Doily - Edge to Edge Cartridge #M3CB4B
Baby - Bridal & Baby Soiree (AG) #MC7586 (used Hide Contour to remove tag circle)
Oval - Free images


Thanks for stopping by, till next time,

Happy Craftin!




10 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the sketch...you used one of my favorite die-cut doilies in cricut, very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and love the sentiment...great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic hearts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty baby card! Love your embossing and that doily! Thanks so much for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft beauty of this card and how you rounded opposing corners. Your texture and layering are awesome~ great job! I just love how you've used the sketch! Thanks for coming by to play at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog this week. :) ~Ali (AHSC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the different textures and the rounded corners and how it made a great baby card! The circle is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts this week!

    Linda N
    AHSC DT
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet and I love your color palette! That doily is just adorable! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week! Jess - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I love the embossing, it really take a card from basic and pretty to stunning. It is subtle but really helps set the tone for the whole card. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Awesome job! So glad to have you at AHSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the elements of this card. It is perfect. Thank you for joining the challenge at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I really like all the different textures in the card, it adds such dimension and interest. So wonderful! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

    Brandi R
    DT member H2H
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete