Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2016

Mojo Monday Weekly Challenge

Hi Everyone,

This is last minute, but I needed to get my MojoMonday entry in and with barely a minute to spare.  I have been frantically working all week on birthday items.  I took on a challenge to make a fluffy petticoat skirt for my Grand daughter's birthday  party, whew! what a job.  But it came out adorable.  Check back next week for some pictures.


On to this week's challenge, for Mojo429 I created this cute little card for my grand daughter.

Not a lot of directions needed, the card stock was left over from all the party decorations.  I used CTMH stamp set #C1631 Birthday Princess and colored in with my CTMH Watercolor Pencils.

That's it.

Check out the sales we have happening at CTMH.  There are a few items in the clearance section marked down 40%.  They are only available while supplies last. 

The Everyday Life planner pages have been marked down 50% this month.  So if you still want to get that planner, now is the time.

Check out this month's promotion.  Here are some Picture My Life Live your Day scrapbooking program that coordinates perfectly with the new Every Day Life planner pages and My Crush Everyday Life pages. 

You can now seamlessly integrate scrapbooking into your 2016 planner.  


Get yours today, before this offer is gone!   

Be sure to get this great Stamp of the Month set, just in time for Valentine's Day.  


You can view the Annual Inspirations Idea Book Here!

Check out my gallery on Pinterest here!

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!





No comments:

Post a Comment