Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Masculine Birthday Card

Today's card was created using 3 different challenges;  Color Throw Down Challenge #ctd370Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #SSSC297, and the theme "Masculine" from 4 Crafty Chicks #4CC274.

I didn't make the deadline to enter the challenge, but I did use their challenges for inspiration.  I try to do a couple of challenges a week to stock up on my cards.  I am current working on Dec and Jan, I have a lot of birthday's coming up. 

I used #CTMHpaper, in Chocolate Brown, sunset, and Crystal blue.  The printed pattern was from the #CTMHpathfinding paper pack.

I used two squares to slice the diagonal image, then welded the word happy to it, this font is #CTMHArtistry.  The birthday is a system font, Steelheart.

I stamped my candles with a design and the used my crimper to give them dimension.  I did use an embossing folder on the diagonal piece, I just made sure the word happy was not inside the folder.

Very simple, I sure love the versatility of my Cricut Explore and the quality of my #ctmhpaper.

It's CYBERweek at CTMH, be sure to check out the items we have on sale this week here!


We have a great new product, a gorgeous "Everyday Life" planning system.  So now you can combine your love of scrapbooking with your daily planning.  This month you can get everything you need for only $29.95.



Be sure to get yours HERE to start off the new year right!  This is affordably priced to give a beautiful gift to someone who loves to organize their life.  Or maybe to someone who needs to begin organizing their life.  Whichever, be sure to get it at this great price.  

And don't forget our #SOTM "Candlelight Garden".  It is great for sending some of those just because cards to your friends who are far away in distance, but not in your heart.



As always, I would love for you to stop by and shop with me!
You can order from my shopping site Here!


You can view our Expressions Holiday Idea Book Here! Expires at the end of the month.

Get your Stamp of the Month Here!

Till next time

Have a Happy Holiday season.








No comments:

Post a Comment