Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

White Pines Christmas

Hi Everyone,

I used my White Pines Workshop on the Go (WOTG) Card making kit to create my card that was inspired by this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge, #Mojo424.



Here are the cards featured in the WOTG.  The stamps in this kit are not available any where else.  This is a D size stamp set valued at $17.95, plus you get enough cards and envelopes to make 15 cards.   The only other purchase required are the inks needed to stamp the images.
White Pines WOTG Card Making Kit

Not much direction needed here, the WOTG gives directions on creating the tree stamped image.  The only variant, was I used Chocolate ink instead of black.

Here are the supplies I used.  All CTMH products was used.

White Pines WOTG Card Making Kit
Stamp Bodacious Banners, #D1607
Stamp Hand Lettered Merry Christmas Holiday, #M1127
Bitty Sparkles (in kit)
Exclusive Card stock in Colonial White, Cranberry & Fern
Exclusive ink stamp pads in Cashmere, Cranberry, Fern, and Chocolate

I love having coordinating ink so I can make smaller patterned pieces for my cards and pages.  The little banner was stamped with Fern ink using the Bodacious Banners stamp set and I just trimmed it to the size I wanted.

If you would like to order these products,  you can can get them at my shopping site Here!  You still have plenty of time before the holidays.  This paper collection will retire on December 31, 2015.

Check out all the White Pines products in our Expressions Holiday Idea Book Here!

Spend $50 and get a Stamp of the Month for only $5!


If you would like to see projects I have made, check out all my projects Here on Pinterest!

Would you like to become a CTMH consultant and earn free product?  Join my team Here!

Please stop by anytime and see what’s new and exciting with CTMH or view my latest project.  

Until next time,

Happy Craftin!




No comments:

Post a Comment