Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Quick Baptism Card

Hi Everyone,

I have a last minute baptism this weekend.  I have a lot of projects on the burner, so I needed something quick and easy.  I checked the weekly challenges and this weeks sketch at Atlantic Hearts, #AH133, looked like it would work out.


I used an oval instead of the center square and I chose not to add a sentiment.  I cut both ovals and the cross with my Cuttlebug using dies I have on hand.  I embossed each panel to add a little something.  I already cut the paper before embossing, which really is backwards, but it was an after thought.


A little ribbon and bling and it was done.  The picture doesn't do it justice, I used the metallic pink cardstock from Anna Griffin's Metallic Layers Kit.  The ribbon and pearls I had laying around from other projects.

Quick and easy, and I didn't have to pull out my Cricut.

Don't forget to check out this month's promotions.


Order Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop bundle and receive a value pack of side load or top load Memory ProtectorsTM FREE—a savings of $19.95 USD! 

This offer is valid November 1, 2015 (9:00 am MST)–November 30, 2015 (11:59 pm MST) while supplies last.



If you would like to see projects I have made, check out all my projects Here on Pinterest!

Would you like to become a CTMH consultant and earn free product?  Join my team Here!

Want to try our fabulous products, I would love for you to shop with me.  You can order from my shopping site Here!

Please stop by anytime and see what’s new and exciting with CTMH or view my latest project.  

Until next time,

Happy Craftin!

7 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card! love the oval center image and a sentiment is not even needed! Thank you for joining us at AHSC

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! The embossing was perfect...love using leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, so soft and delicate, perfect for a baptism! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Brandi R
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love the borders around the ovals and embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and elegant! I love the added embossing. It's a real sweet card!
    Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!

    Jess - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, the simplicity yet beauty of this card is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simple elegance of this! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

    Linda N
    AHSC design team
    www.scrappytherapy.com

    ReplyDelete