Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Merry Little Christmas

Hi Everyone,

Today's card combines two challenges, a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches, #FMS213.  and a theme from 4 Crafty Chicks,  a Christmas Song #CC273.  I chose the song,  "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas".

My stripped card stock strip was made using Cranberry Ink and Stamp set "Background Flair" (retired).  It reminded me peppermint, which is a popular Christmas flavor.

I added the red gems on the stamped fern for a little bling.  Everything else pretty simple.  Freshly Made Sketches are all about clean lines and fresh looks.  I really like it when a simple card looks so nice, I am really pleased with how it turned out.

Here are the supplies I used.

CTMH Exclusive Card stock in White Daisy and Cranberry
CTMH Exclusive Ink Stamp Pad in Cranberry and Fern
CTMH Stamp Set #D1678   (exclusive to the White Pines Card Making WOTG)
Thick Twine in Fern
Red Enamel Gems


November promotions.



Order Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop bundle and receive a value pack of side load or top load Memory ProtectorsTM FREE—a savings of $19.95 USD! 

The bundle includes:
1 - Paper Fundamentals Enchantment pack (20 sheets DS cardstock)
3 - sheets of White Daisy cardstock. 
Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop featuring five 2-page layouts you can make using all the supplies in your bundle.  Plus have some leftover to make some cards.

This offer is valid November 1, 2015 (9:00 am MST)–November 30, 2015 (11:59 pm MST) while supplies last.

Want to try our fabulous products, I would love for you to shop with me.  You can order from my shopping site Here!



If you would like to see projects I have made, check out all my projects Here on Pinterest!

Would you like to become a CTMH consultant and earn free product?  Join my team Here!

Please stop by anytime and see what’s new and exciting with CTMH or view my latest project.  

Until next time,

Happy Craftin!






3 comments:

  1. I love the crisp, clean look of red and white, and the little touches of green make this such a pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love this sentiment and you have used the sketch perfectly with it! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the red and the clean look to this card, awesome for our challenge. Thank you for playing our Inspired By a Christmas Song Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT 4CC

    ReplyDelete