Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A Fundamental Birthday Wish

Hi Everyone,

First, I want to salute and say thanks to all our military and veterans out there.  This great nation wouldn't exist if not for the great sacrifices of all the men and women in uniform.  Not to short anyone, I believe all the family members that support our troops deserve a big thank you also.  They too, have endured great hard ship and sacrifice to support all the men and women in uniform.

My card today was inspired by #Mojo423.  I thought I would use some of my fundamental papers from CTMH.

This card shows the versatility of these papers.  These particular patterns have retired, but the new fundamental packs include all the same colors, just different patterns.

A simple design really makes a great card, especially for the men in your life.

Here are the supplies used.
CTMH Fundamental Paper in Pacifica (Adventure Pack) and Flaxen (Whimsy Pack)
CTMH Stamp "Wish" #M1051
CTMH Exclusive ink in Pacifica
Button and embroidery thread

Simply Fundamental Scrapbooking workshop bundle is available November 1, 2015 (9:00 am MST)–November 30, 2015 (11:59 pm MST) while supplies last.



Pick the album of your choice, make it a bundle and receive a value pack of side load or top load Memory ProtectorsTM FREE—a savings of $19.95 USD! 




Want to try our fabulous products, I would love for you to shop with me.  You can order from my shopping site Here!


You can view our Expressions Holiday Idea Book Here!

If you would like to see projects I have made, check out all my projects Here on Pinterest!

Would you like to become a CTMH consultant and earn free product?  Join my team Here!

Please stop by anytime and see what’s new and exciting with CTMH or view my latest project.  

Until next time,

Happy Craftin!

1 comment:

  1. Thank u for posting your card.. I really like it!! Hugs, Jennifer:)

    ReplyDelete