Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

Happy Golden Birthday

Hi everyone,

It's MojoMonday time.  Here is my interpretation of this weeks Sketch, #Mojo418.  The stars in this sketch make it perfect for the Golden birthday that is coming up soon.


I don't really need to offer too much instructions with this card.  It was very simple to put together.  I used the free star image an just cut all my squares.  I meant to round the corners, but put it together before I realized I forgot to do this.  There is an advantage to cutting with the Explore, even simple cuts, you don't forget those little things.

I did a little inking on the embossed layer to make the stars pop.  "Golden Girl" was written with my Explore using a Perfect Medium pen, which fits perfect without having to remove the pen holder.  The font used was Fantastic Fonts - DJ Smitten.  I heat embossed this with gold embossing powder.

The two smaller stars are foiled, it's hard to tell in the photo.  I cut both out of the toner paper provided with my Anna Griffin Minc machine. 

Here is the list of supplies I used.

CTMH Exclusive Card stock in White Daisy
Gold Glitter Card Stock (Michaels)
CTMH Exclusive Ink Stamp pad - black
CTMH Stamp Set - #B1419 Joyful Birthday
CTMH Confetti Stars Embossing Folder - Stars
Dew Drop Brilliance Ink Pads - Galaxy Gold
Recollections Gold Embossing Powder
Gold Sequins

You can purchase some of these supplies here.  Be sure to check out our October promotions.



During the month of October  you will receive this over the shoulder bag, large enough for layouts for signing up to become an Independent Consultant.  We would love you on our team.


Click here to join!

So hurry and get yours, these offers are valid 1-31 October, 2015. 

I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Till next time,

Happy Craftin!


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card! Love the golden girl star! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete