Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Halloween Cupcake Box

Hi everyone,

This project was inspired by BittenbytheBug 2.  This week's theme is Halloween.  
I don't make Halloween cards often, and I have already shared my Halloween scrapbook pages so I had to think of something else.  I made some cupcakes for my grand daughter, so I thought a cut Halloween box would work.




Here are the images I used.

Sweet Tooth Boxes - Rectangle Box #MF8411
Potions & Spells 
 - Along Came A Spider #MA90F9
 - Hissing Cat #MA90A4
 - Spider #MA90CA

I somehow didn't get a picture of the bottom of the box, which was stamped and then heat embossed  with spider webs.  It really made a difference to the overall look.  Oh well, I am sure it is in the garbage can now.

To make the top, slice a rectangle from the center of the lid.  Now slice off all the sides of the the spider web sleeve until you get a rectangle.  Center this image on the lid then weld.
  
I cut "Along Came a Spider" from Oracle 651, I find cutting these detailed sentiments in smaller sizes work better in vinyl.  Plus, vinyl looks a little nicer in vinyl, than card stock.

Here is a list of supplies I used.

Black and silver twine

Get your supplies here!

Don't forget to get your October Stamp of the Month: 


Purchase SOTM 

During the month of October  you will receive this over the shoulder bag, large enough for layouts for signing up to become an Independent Consultant.  We would love you on our team.


Click here to join!

So hurry and get yours, these offers are valid 1-31 October, 2015. 

I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Through October 31, 2015 with any size purchase, get a free file for this 6 cupcake box.



Till next time,

Happy Craftin!




No comments:

Post a Comment