Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Ring in the Holidays

Hi Everyone,

Today is my weekly entry into the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge, #Mojo416.  

I choose a very simple style card that I found on Design Space.  Image #M470B7 from Holiday Cards 31.  I did slice the front of the card off at the score line and just layered it.  I also used the Hide Contour feature to cut the holly leaves separately.



To add depth and character I embossed the red layer and the bells.
The holly leaves and outer circle were cut from toner paper included with Anna's Minc and foiled.   I used Stickles for the berries.

The sentiment is one I had picked up on sale at Hobby Lobby, stamped in Cranberry pigment ink and heat embossed with Recollections Clear embossing powder.  These ink pads offer a deeper, brighter color.  They are slow to dry so you can add embossing powder to them.  

Here are the supplies I used.

Anna Griffin Embossing folders, Holly Leaves and Reflected Damask (bells)
Green Foil
Red Stickles

Times running out to take advantage of the great  promotions going on in September.  It's time to "Celebrate Life" with these great new stamps.  Each set is designed to fit a specific type of paper crafting, however, they all coordinate with each other so that you can create dynamic artwork.


Be sure to get the new Stamp of the Month, only $5 with qualifying purchase.



I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Till next time

Happy Craftin!

1 comment: