Pages

Friday, September 4, 2015

Christmas Joy with Close to My Heart

Hi everyone!

It's hard to believe but summer is basically over. It is time to start working on all those holiday projects. Now if the weather would just cool down a bit. 

I am a little late with my entry to the Mojo Monday challenge this week, but I took a few minutes this morning to create one real quick.  Here is my entry for #MOJO413.



This card doesn't contain any Cricut cuts, I used my Cuterpillar and punches.  I used the 3.5"x11" base and folded at the 5.5" mark and it was the perfect size to spell JOY.  The monograms were cut using   a 1 3/8" circle punch. 

Here are the supplies I used. They are all Close to My Heart products unless otherwise noted.

Fundamentals Card stock in Cranberry (Adventure Pack)
Exclusive Card stock in White Daisy
Exclusive Ink Stamp Pads in Cranberry and Topiary
Gold Shimmer Trim
Monogram Stamps J, O, Y
Stickles in Red (added to holly berries)
Anna Griffith  Christmas Wrap stamp set (stamped holly background)

The most difficult part of the card was applying the Stickles.   

That's it, quick and easy.

Don't forget our September promotions.  These 3 stamp sets celebrate life and each set is designed to fit a specific type of paper crafting.  However, they all coordinate with each other so that you can create dynamic artwork.



Be sure to get the new Stamp of the Month, only $5 with qualifying purchase.





And view our new Annual Inspirations  and Holiday Expression idea books.






I would love for you to shop with me at KimSalito.ctmh.com.

Till next time

Happy Craftin!



No comments:

Post a Comment