Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Mailbox Decal

My son is getting ready to move into a new home.  I have been browsing Pinterest for different ideas to make.

I saw mailbox decals and thought, I can make that.  Here is one I made using Inkscape.  I have been learning to create flourishes, so I decided to try my hand at designing something.  I wish I could say I created the design, I did not.   I don't have that kind of creativity, show me a picture and I can recreate but don't tell me your idea and let me envision it.  I would be here for the next year trying to get it right.  So I browse Pinterest and make things from pictures.    I have more versions coming later.   I haven't made anything using this design yet, so I only have a picture from the screen shot.

I cut it out to be sure everything worked.  This is a large design, but you can definitely re-size it to any size you want.  I didn't include the font, so you can add any letter and font you want.

I am sharing this file on my Google Drive.


Here is a link to the file. Mailbox decal by MCR

I would love to see how you used my design, please feel free to comment below and share your projects.

Till next time, 

Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment