Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Close to My Heart

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let ya'll know about a goal I'm trying to meet that you can help me with.  I've joined Close to My Heart because of my passion for scrapbooking and love of their quality products!  I'm doing a final push to meet my sales goal and every order truly goes a long way in helping!

It has been a truly amazing experience working with the Close to My Heart products.  I fell in love with all the coordinating items that have really improved my card making skills.  Before CTMH I always had difficulty putting things together.  But unfortunately I can no longer support my own habit.  
Please take a moment to visit my website, check out our fabulous products and hopefully you'll find something that will work for you!  Every order truly goes a long way in helping me reach my goal!  I have 7 days left to reach my goal in order to stay a CTMH consultant.

So if you enjoy seeing my work I would truly appreciate any help I can get.  

You can shop with me at kimsalito.CTMH.com.

Thanks,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment