Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

All Things Cricket

Excuse the Mess - Remodeling

If you are like me, you have bombarded your bookmark list with so much, you no longer know what bookmark pertains to what information.  So I decided to add them to my blog for easier access and more information.  In doing so, I am also able to share them with everyone else. 

I am just beginning to find all the websites and bookmarks to compile.  As I find them I am adding them to the new pages I  have created.  If you have trouble with any of my links, please let me know, so that I can fix it.  If you have a request for a link, let me know, I will try my best to find it.

I am also providing links to some of my favorite bloggers I have come to depend on in my journey learning these wonderful machines.  Thy have inspired me, taught me, and encouraged me to try new and wonderful things.  If you can't find it here you will definitely find it on their websites.  As a bonus, the share files and instructions to a lot of great projects.

I hope you find these links helpful.

Close to My Heart is changing with the times and providing a much larger product base that will be available for a full year.  So please take a few minutes to look through the new Close to My Heart Annual Inspiration Idea Book
Shop during August 1, 2015 - July 31, 2015

One of the great new products are the new Paper Fundamentals coordinating paper packs. in all the color sets, Whimsy, Adventure, Enchantment and of course Basic.  You now have even more coordinating card stock to go with the pattern packets.  They are double sided, with one side having a glossy pattern and coordinate perfectly with all of our regular card stock.

PURCHASE  PAPER FUNDAMENTS 

As always, if you buy your favorite paper pack and need more solid color card stock to coordinate, purchase one of the Combo packs.  You receive two sheets of each color in that theme.  There are 20 sheets in each pack,  at $14.50 per pack, thats $.725 per sheet.  This may be a little more than Hobby Lobby or Michaels, but you get perfectly coordinating card stock to match all of your patterned paper packets.

Please take a few minutes to browse the new catalog, you will be amazed.  It is available to purchase for $6, Item Number: WC115


DON'T FORGET OUR AUGUST PROMOTION

PICTURE PERFECTION!

August 2014 Constant Campaign


During the month of August, when you purchase any of the 13 available Picture My Life™ scrapbooking programs featured in the 2014–2015 Annual Inspirations idea book at their full retail price of $24.95 USD / $27.50 CAD, you are eligible to add your choice of 1 of 8 qualifying Memory Protectors™ 10-packs for just $3.00! Each Picture My Life scrapbooking program already includes a coordinating 10-pack of Memory Protectors, so when you add your additional 10-pack for only $3.00 you will be well on your way to your own picture-perfect pocket scrapbooking adventure!

Dates: Offer valid August 1, 2014–August 31, 2014

Stamp of the Month


August 2014  "What a Hoot"


And of course, as always we have our STOM promotion.  During the month of August, when you place an order of $50 you can add the STOM to your cart for only $5.


Dates: Offer valid August 1, 2014–August 31, 2014





Stay tuned new Close to My Heart Cricut cartridge coming!

Until next time.

Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment