Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

8/23 Close to My Heart Stanps

Thank you for visiting my blog.  I hope you find my information helpful and will choose to follow me.

I have been compiling Design Space files that coordinate with all the Close to My Heart Cricut compatible stamp sets I own.  These files contain images that are compatible with the Cricut cartridge bundles.  I wanted a place to find them easily instead of having to search of an image over and over.  I keep a spreadsheet of all my Design Space files with separate sheets by category.  Maybe one day we will be able to create folders in Design Space or have the option to save the files on our computers.

I don't know why they think we have limited space on our computers, most people today have more than they will ever use.  Add an external drive to that and you have even more.

Since I am going through the trouble of creating these files and saving them, I decided to share them.  Hopefully, it can save you a little time when you pull out a stamp and need to find the image.

So just look on my Design Space File tab and I will list them there.  I will add files as I create them.  Feel free to use them and if you have some of different stamps or workshops you might want to share them.   I haven't actually tested the sizes, but I did save them in the size recommended on the stamp image.

Till next time

Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment