Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

ALL new Close to My Heart Products!

Just a reminder if you were interested in June's SOTM, time is short.  This is a great stamp for creating your 4th of July layouts.  I actually used some images on a birthday project I created.

Get yours for only $5 with a qualifying $50 purchase.  Also, a lot of the products in the current Idea book will be retiring at the end of next month.  So make sure you have those paper packs you wanted.


Now for the news!  Close to My Heart is revamping their Idea Book, and it will now be an annual book.  The great news is they have added a whole lot of new products, some of the prettiest papers I have seen.  Best of all, WE HAVE A NEW CARTRIDGE! Yeah!!!  I'll give you a hint, it's all about card making.  So if you love to make cards, this cartridge is for you.  So stay tuned and see the unveiling.  The new book and new products will be available beginning August 1st.  So I hope you check back and get ready for some beautiful and fun projects.

Until then.

Happy Craftin!

No comments:

Post a Comment